Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sketch # 62-Design Team Reveal

Good Morning Cardmakers!
Welcome to Sketch #62



Sk Digis is back to host for another reveal!
Hello everyone!   I am double excited to be sponsoring this month challenges here at Cardabilities,  Not only I am sponsoring, but I am a proud member of the fabulous design team. My name is Sonia Kertznus.  I am the owner, operator and graphic designer at SKdigisSKdigis is a new digital stamp and cut file company. 

 All my digital images and cut files are 300 dpi line art for a perfect crisp print, and downloads are available immediately after purchase. No wait, no hassle.  I have new releases all the time and all the designs are product of my imagination.

  I would love for you to stop by my blog SKdigis and say hello, and once you're there, click on the SKdigis Shop link and follow so you don't miss any new releases. 

You can also find my Facebook page HERE.

Their Giveaway
15.00 Gift Certificate to the Sk Digis Online Store and all you need to do to qualify is complete the sketch below and link using our linky system before Oct 28th!



Angela Muir





Please check out the rules in order to qualify for our Sponsor Giveaway which you can find here and link your project no later then Nov 13 midnight EST!

3 comments:

Martenka said...

Thank You!

Karen said...

My linky is up and working now!! I have no clue what happened to it!

Grejsi said...

Hello!
Thank you for award my cards, but I think that's mistake, because it's my name and not my card....
:)
Have a nice day!
Grejsi